[Category Politics, General Articles, At Home In America] [tags President Obama, Forward, Taxes, Balanced Way, Reducing Deficit, Middle Class, Concrete plan, grow the economy, more jobs, raise taxes, top 3% of small Business, top 2% Americans, extend tax cuts middle class, congress, john boehner ]
I am re-posting this because I have one more item I would like to say, See, the way I look at it, ( and feel free to correct me if I’m wrong here.) but the way I see it, is if we go over this deadline for the ‘fiscal cliff’ without extending “OUR” national dept ceiling, then we will have a few kind of severe repercussions.
- OUR credit score as a country is decreased.
- OUR rate at which we can borrow money is increased
- So we will end up working longer and harder to pay back the exact same amount we would borrow had we met the deadline and extended the ceiling.
So am I correct, did that pretty much sum up the items?
Did I miss anything significant???
YES YES I DID!
- Anyone who holds the credit rating of our ‘once’ great nation at risk because they are using it as a political bargaining chip should be labeled an ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE and should be put on trial for Treason.
- Mr. Speaker of the HOUSE you do NOT speak for ME you DO NOT speak for the working class you do NOT SPEAK FOR ALL AMERICA.
My turn to talk Mr. Speaker:
- I did my time, I worked my ass off going to school full time as a divorced mom, working 5 different jobs to get through school while raising a child. I got my education, I’m paying my Taxes, and I’ll be damed if some ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE, TO WORK FOR THE PEOPLES BEST INTEREST in Washington is going to hold this issue as hostage, and by doing so resulting in ME having to work harder 1/3 harder and longer to pay off the same dept that was originally established. A PATRIOT OF THE PEOPLE WOULD NEVER EVEN THINK OF SUCH A THING.
- Enough is Enough, I’m not working any Harder than I already do,
- Neither myself nor my husband will work one single solitary hour to pay a dept not only do I not agree with, but one I specifically worked to ensure it would not be an issue by working hard helping MY PRESIDENT get elected again. Maybe us 99%’ers and OWS and Unions, and EVERY ONE of the middle class people should get together and see about voting OUR PRESIDENT IN FOR A THIRD TERM. We can change laws, that’s the beauty of America.
- OR MAYBE WHAT WE SHOULD DO IS ASSIGN THE EXCESSIVE DEPT TO THE ONE WHO CAUSED IT AND REQUIRE HIM TO PAY IT OFF. BECAUSE YOU ARE CERTAINLY NOT SPEAKING FOR ME!!
HOW DARE YOU HOLD THE PEOPLE AT HOSTAGE BECAUSE IT IS WE WHO WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY THIS EXTRA DEBT. IT IS WE WHO YOU WILL BE HURTING BY THE RESULTING LOSS IN OUR CREDIT RATING AND HIGHER INTEREST WE WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR YEARS.
I HONESTLY BELIEVE YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED PUT IN IRONS AND INVESTIGATED AND TRIED FOR TREASON.
“A slew of tax provisions important to small business are set to expire at the end of 2012. These expiring taxes add up to an almost $500 billion tax increase for 2013 alone. This is a major concern for small business owners because it creates uncertainty since owners do not know what their tax liability will be in 2013. (See the Taxmageddon is coming to Main Street factsheet)” This is taken directly from the National Federation of Independent business Men